+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Xbox backwards compatibility and the return of the duke

title putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt's Avatar

Original Xbox backwards compatibility and the return of the duke

Did you folks see Microsoft's E3 stuff yesterday? I guess original Xbox games are coming to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list: https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/11/...compatibility/

But, in addition, Microsoft is partnering with a third party controller company to remake the duke controller: http://gizmodo.com/gamers-love-nosta...the-1796000163

It all seems pretty neat, if I do say so myself.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

Re: Original Xbox backwards compatibility and the return of the duke

I think the only OG Xbox game I held on to is Chaos Theory, and I'll replay the living shit out of that

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

I only play Aquaman

Cool Cool Cool

title putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt's Avatar

Annnnd, I bought an Xbone again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information