+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August Thread (Premium Members Only)

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

August Thread (Premium Members Only)

Enter Password for Secret Content

Cool Cool Cool

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

Re: August Thread (Premium Members Only)

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Cool Cool Cool

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

RIP My Lord.

Cool Cool Cool

New content cumming soon!

Cool Cool Cool

Go watch Stranger Things. It's good. That is all.

title putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt's Avatar

I looked for some content, but I couldn't find any. I almost settled for a Seinfeld gif, but I was unimpressed with what was available. Please don't fire me.

You have 1 week to improve.

Cool Cool Cool

title putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt is a God putt's Avatar

I only use antenna for TV, so I get like 10 channels. But then most of the channels have too much interference, since my antenna is right next to all my other electronics shit. So I only get CW and this channel that plays classic TV.

Because I only have CW, I watch a lot of Mike and Molly and 2 Broke Girls. I can't say I'm particularly fond of 2 Broke Girls. I mostly keep the TV on for background noise, and when that show comes on, the TV gets noticeably louder. Like 2 car alarms started going off. And then just when I think I couldn't like the show any less, Eric Andre shows up as the boyfriend of the boobs girl. And he's all like "look at me, I'm Will Ferrell."

Anyhoo,
    Putt

Did Andre Erricson make sweet love to her?

Cool Cool Cool

I imagine so. I was personally rooting for this little Asian guy to hook up with one of the girls. I suppose that won't be happening anymore.

There is this large Eastern European immigrant type lady that the Asian guy might still have a shot with. If they would only just have less scenes of the two girls yelling at each other.

2 Broke Gurlz is insufferable to even watch on mute, which is remarkable given the boobage. Isn't Stiffler's mom on it too?

Yup, she's the Eastern European immigrant lady. She might not actually be playing an immigrant character, but with the way she talks, it's kind of hard to tell.

Do they show her nips on the CW syndication episodes? Asking for my invisible friend.

Cool Cool Cool

No, they do not show the girls' nips. Just Eric Andre's ;)

Ooooooooo

Cool Cool Cool

Happy Birthday MsThang!

Cool Cool Cool

All by myself.

Cool Cool Cool

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information