+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Are you guys ready to play the Scary Cliff Game in GTAV?

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Re: Are you guys ready to play the Scary Cliff Game in GTAV?

Loving this game...it's intenseeee and crazyyyyy!

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I own a copy now. I'm aiming to get some game time this weekend and I'll be ready for online.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

How is it? Is Multiconsoleville filled with douchebags and asshattery?

Cool Cool Cool

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I've only had a chance to play for about two hours, but I've already cruised around the island ring road in a Harley, taken a dune buggy on a police chase through the mountains, and gotten wasted repeatedly trying to jack a plane from the military base. Online should be dope once I get on it.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Online was pretty broken on the first day so I haven't tried it yet.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Ya that's what I heard as well. We can all coordinate a day eventually to jump on and cruise. Should get pretty amusing when we start.

Inquisitor fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iaacp View Post
    Online was pretty broken on the first day so I haven't tried it yet.
    Can you guys let us know how it is when it starts working properly? I might have to invest in good Internet connection if it's awesome
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. It has a vampire and an explosion!

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

I got in briefly last night, did a few quick missions. Trying to get in now and having no luck

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

I was able to do the tutorial then it froze.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Played some yesterday without any problems. Did all of the tutorial and played like 3 TDM matches. It's pretty dope!

I just don't know if its the type of game where I'd want to play with random people and friends at the same time. P sure I'd only want to play privately with you guys, other people could ruin fun too easily.

Either way, I'm pretty sure the game works 95% now. Let's give it a try and set up a time, yeah?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Also though guys...I accidentally found out that Diablo III is awesome on the PS3 and the multiplayer works flawlessly.

So...

Wow Mr. Moneybucks, you think we're all made of gold and can buy electronic video games whenever we want?!

But seriously, I just can't play D3 on a console yet/right now. Everyone play through the MP tutorial (takes 30 mins - 1 hr) and lets do this shit.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I did the online tutorial and put in a few more hours in the SP game. Great storytelling, really enjoying myself. Team Deathmatch was also surprisingly well done. To be honest, I originally logged online just to milk the 500,000 payout they are giving players who jump on this month (as a payback for online issues), but its been great.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information