+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys ready to play the Scary Cliff Game in GTAV?

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Are you guys ready to play the Scary Cliff Game in GTAV?

Personally, I'm stoked. We know there's going to be some awesome cliffs and mountains in the game.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Re: Are you guys ready to play the Scary Cliff Game in GTAV?

2 scarry 4 me.

Cool Cool Cool

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

I don't know what this is but I have an erection.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar

It's Dangerous Cliff Game, and yes, yes, we are ready. We've been talking about it for weeks.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsThang View Post
    It's Dangerous Cliff Game, and yes, yes, we are ready. We've been talking about it for weeks.
    Talking about GTA, or DCG? I really can't express my excitement. I've told real life friends but haven't revealed the secret of the game just yet - they're going to get poopy pants when they play for the first time.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I don't remember this at all? Explanation of the game please?

I just remember playing Pirates with you guys, as well as the ladder escape thing with the cops scrambling up.

So it sounds like you're all getting GTA V, I guess I could maybe think about it.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar

Armed, we didn't play DCG?

Shit, we used to stand across the street from the burger joint for hours on end coaxing people off that cliff by crouching and just walking towards them. Evidently Zen and his nephew started this in GTA3.

Remember when we swam out as far as we could into the ocean? Man I loved the pirate game.

Kevin, both, we'll most likely be getting it. At least one copy at first.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ya I totally remember that game, as soon as you said burger place all the memories flooded back :D :D :D

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

The Dangerous Cliff Game did originate in GTA3, but the multiplayer aspect of GTA4 took it to unforeseen new levels of excitement and adventure.
    I look forward to what GTA5 may do to enhance this now legendary experience.

Let's just hope it's not all flat like Vice City was.
    No cliffs = garbage

I think DCG will be exponentially better in GTAV. There are tons of hills and mountains and nature in the game - and I think bikers too. What's going to be better then walking into a cyclist, causing him to fall off a cliff?

Ladder Escape Thing with the Cops Scrambling Up also are some of my best memories of GTA4 multiplayer, along with Museum Roof Defenders. Do you guys remember that one too?

Holy moly I am so excited!

Also, Charlotte, why aren't you for sure getting 2 copies right away?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Nothings for sure yet. I think we might try to swing it.

I do remember museum roof defenders. I honestly forgot about the cops and ladders game until just now. You're bringing back too many memories too fast for me.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Damn guys, you are tempting me to buy the GTA V PS3 just to partake in the good times.

Cool Cool Cool

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Providing all the multiplayer functions actually function at launch...good times will indeed be available for full partakification.

And this time, it's getting video captured.
    So no lost memories for The DCG:GTAV

Only on the Sony Playstation Computerized Video Game Program Computer System Console Game System from Sony Corporation.

The gates drop September 17th, 2013.
    Let's roost.

The $259 bundle is tempting me guys. I don't know. If I'm super depressed Tuesday I'll probably do it.

Cool Cool Cool

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

GTA online release oct 1.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Shit, how did I forget that? That is such stupid bull shit fucking retarded insane. Fucking dumb.

What he means is, we can't play GTA5 online until Oct 1.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I guess that's fine.

It will give us time to find all the dangerous cliffs and learn the game.
    I plan to have my garage full of sweet dirtbikes and quads and spend all my free time routing out desert races.

So...

Quote Originally Posted by HaloGuardian View Post
    The $259 bundle is tempting me guys. I don't know. If I'm super depressed Tuesday I'll probably do it.
    You don't have a PS3 Station anymore?

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

I already did the digital preorder, but the wait to oct 1st is gonna kill me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information