+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Playstation 4 Thread

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Re: The Official Playstation 4 Thread

I was rolling Gran Turismo 1 on PS1 last weekend and having a blast. Then I transitioned back into a few sessions of GT5 and was born again hard for the game (put in probably 6-7 hours over this weekend). Old games inspire and make you apreesh.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

The only game on my radar right now is Grid 2, but I'm not sure I want to invest anymore money into games what with the OUYA around the corner, and the next gen shiz starting to come. And summer time is just peeking around the corner, so barely no gaming done then. Plus, I might just buy a motorcycle instead and go for highscore.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Do it! Motorcycles are life.

I picked up MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship.
    And though it's virtually void of rider or bike customization features, and does not have the stunning physics or two-stick control of REFLEX...

The damn thing works, and works well. It's all about the Motocross of Nations series, so it's a full-on round the world experience with tons of riders from all over the globe, real bikes, real teams and authentic track locations.
    All outdoors, of course.

It took some getting used to, but I truly enjoy it now.
    Played online for many hours last night with beers.

I too plan to get a bike soon, maybe not this season, and maybe not a street bike just yet, but at least another dirt bike and soon.
    My mighty 1000cc Canadian made monster of a quad is a glorious, glorious machine, but man cannot live on 4-wheels alone.

I could see a street bike in my future, to be sure.
    Post pics when you get one dude. The weather is about to break here and video games are quickly giving way to roosting of earth.

It probably won't be a purchase til next year if things go well, but I'd be getting a cruiser bike. Went to a motorcycle show and fell in love with a few thumpers (1 cylinder 600-800cc) bikes. Could just visualize me hopping on for a cruise on a lovely sunset summer evening. Suzuki s40 as an example.

Just planning to do the license stuff this year, bc I'm planning a trip abroad as my treat.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Excellent.
    I would go adventure bike all the way, like the Honda NC700X

You can even get this beauty with a fully automatic transmission.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Breaking, graphics will contain at least 256 colors.

Cool Cool Cool

I used to think I was a 'street bike or bust' guy, until I started sitting on cruiser and touring bikes. Essentially there is no way I'd want to do an extended day of riding slung over the gas tank. My spine would weep. They're definitely more of a toy for spirited riding.

Halo, will it have a multi-tap accessory for up to 4 players multiplayer fun times??

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    I used to think I was a 'street bike or bust' guy, until I started sitting on cruiser and touring bikes. Essentially there is no way I'd want to do an extended day of riding slung over the gas tank. My spine would weep. They're definitely more of a toy for spirited riding.
    Cruisers are the only way to fly.
    But I've never owned a road bike before, so I can't commit to a cruiser right off the bat.

I'm still not sold on riding on the road anyway. People are fucking crazy.
    I could see something like that Honda in 500cc being a nice way to test the waters.
    If I decide I can't live without it, it's cruiser all the way with seating for my lovely wife.

I'd totally be lying if I didn't say I thought riding on the roads was nuts too. Thats why im taking my time approaching the process. But it's gotta offer one heck of a sense of freedom.

Well, you can't live at the affect of other fuckers. So on with life you go.
    I just wish it was okay to kill people that pissed me off.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    Halo, will it have a multi-tap accessory for up to 4 players multiplayer fun times??
    Confirmed: A multitap will be released 6 to 9 months after the release of the console. It however will not support 4 player. 3 only.

Cool Cool Cool

That's fine because I only have two friends. Me, Myself, and Irene.

Any word on rumors about 6 HDMI inputs, or flavored controllers?

I hear it won't play used games, and only play new games once.

Any truth to this rumor?

I heard you will not have to pick what games you want to play, it will all be selected for you based on what everyone else is playing. COD 24/7 with weekends of Minecraft.

I heard the creators of the PS4 used to buy all their suits from Italy, until the country ran out of buttons.

I heard that Sony Executives were fluent in Japanese, sending Western wannabe Jap anime fans into hysterics.

I've also got it from a reliable source that TV's Steve Harvey was instrumental in designing the PS4.

Care to comment?

Fuckin' game changer right there.

Report: McDonalds will offer PS4 themed menu items coordinated with the launch. When asked for a comment, McDonalds CEO, Don Thompson said "It's true, it's true, the lineup will range from $600 Big Macs, to vouchers for Hamburgler XMB themes".

Whoa.

I can't say we didn't all see this coming though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information