+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Playstation 4 Thread

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

The Official Playstation 4 Thread

It will be made by Sony (probably) and be released between 2012 and 2015. It will have games and internet capabilities. 3D graphics are rumored as is stereo sound, but confirmation has yet to be issued.

Stay tuned for breaking updates.

Cool Cool Cool

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: The Official Playstation 4 Thread

I'm waiting for that one game where you can go into buildings lol

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

cool but wil it have minecrafte
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

"This thing is going to blow the SEGA Saturn out of the water" ~ Lead Project Manager, Hirazai Komashi, for PS4

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

So now that we've got the joking aside, is anyone else actually pretty excited for this? It's coming tonight at 6pm EST.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

"The PS4 is no joking matter."
    -Serious Business Magazine
    March 2013 Issue

Cool Cool Cool

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

That was a pretty underwhelming reveal.

Not full on 'meh', but just a bunch of 'I guess thats neat'.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Seems pretty okay I guess.

When the time comes, I'll have a look.

I think the coolest part was the ability to stream to viewers whatever you're playing. That's really cool. Also, the ability to play games as they're downloading. Hopefully Gakai is pragmatic as a platform. I also look forward to hearing more about backwards compatability. I don't want to have my old collection become obsolete.

Honestly, I think the show went pretty well. I thought most features were impressive. The price is what dictates it from here on out. I'd need a sub $400 price tag to jump on board.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I thk closer to $500 after tax is more realistic, not including any games. Time to see what Microsoft brings to the table.

It'll all come down to titles as it always does.

First one to release a motocross game get's my money.

May the best hunk of shit win!

I actually fired up MX ATV the other week, because I was so bored at the thought of every other game type. Breathe of the freshest air. That game hauls.

Haha, which one, REFLEX?

I still play that on the PC. I want to play ALIVE on the PS3, but every time I try, I end up seething with blind rage against all of humanity.

I also pre-ordered my copy of MUD: FIM Motocross World Championship, it's by Black Bean and is a complete run of the Motocross Des Nations tracks, and features real bikes and riders.
    Should be fun enough so long as the physics don't suck too bad compared to REFLEX.

I'll have it Feb 26th.

Ya, Reflex!

I'm honestly so bored with gaming right now, I boot up my PS3 and go straight to Netflix.

Highly considering bringing the PS1 out, just to roll some shitty polygons around and laugh.

That's me too dude. Fucking bored.

I keep trying to play games that are fill-ins for the real activity, like Motocross and fishing, or even golf.
    But that only kills like 9 minutes then I'm back to being bored.

I just want spring to get here.

I've been bored too. Having to force myself to play almost.

I reinstalled Skyrim for PC and got a lot of graphics mods. The game looks stunning. I made a green orc named Hulk, who is an honorable killing machine. That's sort of fun.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

It's been like this ever since I lost my job at the dick sucking factory.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information