+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is far cry 3 worth 38 dollars on the pc?

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

is far cry 3 worth 38 dollars on the pc?

Well?
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Re: is far cry 3 worth 38 dollars on the pc?

i dont know
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Without question.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Still not convinced?

Watch Matt take out a heavily defended base using only the bow and arrow.

Masterful execution is the name of the game.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Haha that actually made me laugh. A true masterclass performance.

Yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neFdVIK5xac

Then I feel confident that you will also enjoy this one as well.

Hmm, no clue why it won't embed though.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

I'll definitely grab this someday.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I watched a friend play this for 30min. It satisfied me enough to not need to buy it. Has some neato stuff but was just another shooter once he raided camps. Lol'd when buffalo attacked him!

Yeah, just another shooter where you can hunt sharks with a bow, sneak up behind a guy, stab him, pull the pin on his grenade then kick him in the middle of his buddies and watch them all explode, then hanglide behind a base where a fucking tiger is lurking and throw rocks near it until pirates come over to investigate and then get killed by it, then take a waverunner off a waterfall, run over a crocodile, kill it, then dive off swim down and skin it, swim to a dock and pull a jerk into the water, stab him to death, swim to shore and take out a fucking bear with an explosive arrow, kill a pack of dingos with a grenade, shoot some queer with a flare gun, set a field of weed on fire with a flame thrower, get high from it, fight a komodo dragon after it kills a goat, drive an ATV off a cliff, use a glide suit and parachute to land in a boat, drive it across the fucking ocean then get out and fuck your worst enemy's sister.

Meh.

And the Buffalo!

No doubt there's features galore for someone willing to put the time in, can't argue that. My attention span is just too small for these large open world games. I have my heart set on doing everything, but max at 5% potential.

I was being serious, I quit playing before I got off the first island.
    I'm with you.

I been fishing a lot lately though, caught a 22lb largemouth on Lake Fork the other night.
    Getting old rules.

The oil is crackling in the pan, toss that sucker in!

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    The oil is crackling in the pan, toss that sucker in!
    Well, it was in Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010.
    But honestly, if I caught one that big in real life, I would take many many pictures and return it to the lake.

I just couldn't bring myself to keep it.
    Besides, I'm rather particular when it comes to eating fish, I love seafood, but that's mostly crablegs, shrimp, lobster, etc.
    But man I love me some sport fishing.

I plan to take up bowfishing this year though to help remove invasive species from the lakes I love.
    Expect some GoPro footage put to metal when I do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information