+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Borderlands 2 went dubstep

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: Borderlands 2 went dubstep

Yep, got our copies preordered and ready to rock.

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

What classes are you guys choosing? I am between Axon and zero. will be on tonight.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

I went with the Commando this time, since he's not a blackguy...finally.

It's this:

So...

Did you stop playing, Bagel?

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Sick... been coming home from work and passing out.

Well, I made a Gunzerker...

ok, imma make a soldier character, my Zero was way too ammo starved.

Well, I still use my Commando, he's level 22 and the Zerker is level 11.

So...

WELL SHIT

Yeah, I dig the Commando this time.

Gunzerking is cool and all, but Salvador is no Brick.
    So I'm sticking with Axton.

What don't you like about Zero? He seems awesome.

His special ability relies on melee. It sucks unless you have a high level character.

Hmm, try the Gunzerker.

His special is no longer melee like Brick, which is why I don't like him.
    He gets a lot of the same buffs during it, but he just goes to dual guns instead of fists.

He's a meat shield tank character, but can also do tons of damage, specializing in pistols.

I dig Axton for now. I'm getting used to the turret strategy.

Also, I will try Salvador again tonight and see if I can come up with a build I like.
    Cuz I really do prefer the tanking play style.

I've just become very comfortable with how awesome Axton's turrets are.
    They seem very OP at times.

I could play Salvador like I did Brick though and get in everyone's face, which I prefer.
    So we'll see, I may end up being the tank again.

Mechromancer is OP.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Level 18 Zero. This guy... kinda sucks. Wish I had rolled Axton or Lilith2. Also wish I had mechromancer DLC.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Bloodwing!!! :((((

That was particularly traumatizing considering Mordecai was my guy in the first game.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I didn't want to spoil anything, but I knew this would be very painful for you.

I'm sorry, Evan.

Well I went back to the game and beat it. My friends started playing it too, so it's fun times with good co-ops. My assassin is 30 something, while Mechro and Commando are both in their lower teens. I like both of those characters a lot better than the assassin.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Man, I forgot about this game.
    Is it still out?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information