+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2 went dubstep

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Borderlands 2 went dubstep

http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: Borderlands 2 went dubstep

Man, this is the shit right here.

I will finally stop playing DCUO when this fucker hits.

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

PC or PS3

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

PS3 for sure.

I think it's stupid how far away September is now.

Yup. I'd almost rather get the game for PC, but then I remember you guys and how horrible gamespy is.

Yeah, it's just easier now to play the fucking console. Plus, its not so bad now.
    The PS3 still retains massive sex appeal for this.

Like GTA4 for example, on the PC, what a bunch of shit! On the PS3, gaming bliss.

I'll save my PC time for the upcoming XCOM: Enemy Unknown and such.

GTAIV didn't give me issues until I tried to play last night. Which was obnoxious.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Great trailer! But, I've been fooled before. I'll wait til that winter's Steam sale, probably.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

We have only hackers to thank.

Which is why, I promise, if ever in life a person in my company identifies themselves as a hacker, I shall deliver them a beating so sound, I may spend the night in jail.

True story.

Quote Originally Posted by iaacp View Post
    Great trailer! But, I've been fooled before. I'll wait til that winter's Steam sale, probably.
    Dude, you suck so much fuck lately I'm ashamed that I used to play games with you.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Dude, you suck so much fuck lately I'm ashamed that I used to play games with you.
    Says the faggot pussy bitch tit nigga ass that got "bored" of Skyrim. Say that to my face.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by iaacp View Post
    Says the faggot pussy bitch tit nigga ass that got "bored" of Skyrim. Say that to my face.
    I will.

Plus Skyrim is lonely, just like Fallout(s). I guess I had my fill with Oblivion and well, Kevan, I grew up.
    Maybe it's time you did too, buddy.

Skyrim needs co-op.

That would actually be beyond awesome and fucking exactly what it needs.

Or any multiplayer...at all.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar

I am so excited for this game. I basically don't have anything I play right now and am craving a good co-op so bad. I understand why Skyrim doesn't have co-op but man that would be so awesome. I like DCUO, but it's just not as much of a "story" as I want. I still like to play Blands Won. So I'm pretty much totally geeking out over this game.

Very nice, but so far off...

3 new clips up at Gametrailers.

This one is a no brainer. Best. Game. Ever.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information