+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The problem with Obama.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

The problem with Obama.

I finally have it figured out.

For years, the American public has been sold a lie by Hollywood, and we've come to accept it as fact. You may say, "but Billay, don't the liberal Jews run Hollywood?" Yes. But shut the fuck up, I'm talking here.

We've been sold a lie. Let that sink in.

The lie? Any black president is going to give the best speeches ever when shit hits the fan.
    Morgan Freeman.

Danny Glover.

Obviously Obama's speeches don't remotely live up to what we've come to expect of a black president. The economy is in the shitter? Let me give some gay pussy speech instead of acknowledging that we're fucked and saying some awesome shit. I actually hope that some crazy shit happens before Obama leaves office, solely so he can give an awesome speech and not let the public down. If America elects a black president and we don't get a speech, it's really just a slap in the face and would likely serve to damage the state of race relations that we've come so far to improve.

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Re: The problem with Obama.

Bill Pullman 2012
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

Precisely.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

If only black presidents were real.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Who came before Obama? There was some dude that came and fucked shit up globally in the midst of an economic boom (that was not his doing). Haha, remember when Obama showed up after that guy and was like "fuck". Now he has to clean up, during a recession (that was not his doing), and take all those empty cans to the bottle depot.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

RIP.

Cool Cool Cool

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Close, but the reality is this.

Like it or not.

So handsome and rugged.

Skills in the office and on the court.

No, you're thinking of Clinton.

Oh right, the black one.

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Close, but the reality is this.

Like it or not.

I think the reality is they both had very little to do with anything. It's just a figurehead to disguise the lack of democracy.
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

They are both elite reptilians that will destroy the human race.

Cool Cool Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Turbanator View Post
    I think the reality is they both had very little to do with anything. It's just a figurehead to disguise the lack of democracy.
    Right, they're the same guy with a different face.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Right, they're the same guy with a different face.
    No, that's Nick Cage from Face Off. I think the guys you're referring to are John Henry Eden and Three Dog.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Shit, my bad.

Good call.

If 3 Dog = Computer, does Computer = Black?

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Do you?
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

he's black lol

Cool Cool Cool

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information