+ Reply to Thread

Thread: egypt

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

egypt

no government at the moment and their isn't rampant murder, death, thieving, and chaos.

I'm shocked.

Cool Cool Cool

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Re: egypt

By no government you mean the president handed control of the government to the Military.

Edit: the same military which all 4 Egyptian presidents since 1952 have come from.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

What control? It's all just paper leaders. They have no real control right now over anything.

Cool Cool Cool

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Military control?
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Yeah, I'd say "no government" is extending it. The military is still there and technically in control.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Good. So long as someone with guns is watching them, it counts in my book.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Oh don't you guys worry. I will be going to Egypt to take over for presidency...you know...since Im part Egyptian and what not.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

ATN FTW!

Chassidic One aka Menach Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderByte View Post
    Oh don't you guys worry. I will be going to Egypt to take over for presidency...you know...since Im part Egyptian and what not.

And I will go to Israel take over as Prime Minister we can let Zen take the US and we will all live happily ever after....
    The whole point of Chassidism is that one should change the nature of one's character traits
    — Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi

Rebounding (i.e., reflected) light is more powerful than direct light
    — The Teachings of Kabbalah

We want Moshiach now!

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rock N View Post
    And I will go to Israel take over as Prime Minister we can let Zen take the US and we will all live happily ever after....
    Exactly! Should we do something about Libya? and the rest of the middle east for that matter? and what about North Korea? Those guys are fishy!

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar

i nominate HG for control of NK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information