+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiconsole.

Reg TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God

Re: Multiconsole.

I feel like the song isn't as distorted or 'grindy' as some of the other death metal I've heard. I've liked most of the stuff I've heard from Amon Amarth I have the 'With Oden on Our Side' album, and it's definitely a cool change of pace.

I just never really got into over-distortion(IMO) of most of the stuff I've heard, I think that's what it is. I'm talking out of my ass - it's all personal preference, I just like to discover reasons why I feel ways about shit. I am a big fan of metal as a whole though, for me it comes and goes and I can't just listen to it all the time. When I do though, I instantly remember why it's fucking awesome, it gives you a jolt through your body unlike anything else. When your head starts banging, it's like fucking magic.
    Or just get some good weed - Joey 'CoCo' Diaz

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

What about Bloodbath?

Also, Amon Amarth is for real. They're not your average death metal band, that's for sure.
    But they are the best, at least in my book.

I know the stuff you're talking about though, I know it's not for everyone. I like some seriously intense shit, and I know it sounds like crap to about 90% of people.
    And there's even shit that's too silly even for me, like Mortician.

Siemens Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis's Avatar
    investigating the origin of 'porker' AND 'slampig'

haha "mortician" reminds me of mitch hedberg again

I used to play in a Death Metal band. They either loved us or they hated us...or they thought we were "okay".

Most Death Metal bands have dark names like "Obituary"..."Mortuary"..."Rigor Mortis". We weren't that intense. We were just "Injured". And later we changed it to "A Capella" as we were walkin' out of the Pawn Shop.
    dumb and dumber (not dumberer, cause that was straight retarded) core cube hell raisor freddys dead beavis and butthead do america poltergiest 2 (3 sucked and the lil girl was ugly) The anchor man War of the Worlds (the old one, not so recent one, and 2007 one) the mummy 3 (which was disapointing)

Reg TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God

Never heard of blood bath.

That texas chainsaw shit blows though, it sounds like they recorded someone dying and tried to make it a song. Not my cup of tea.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    haha "mortician" reminds me of mitch hedberg again

I used to play in a Death Metal band. They either loved us or they hated us...or they thought we were "okay".

Most Death Metal bands have dark names like "Obituary"..."Mortuary"..."Rigor Mortis". We weren't that intense. We were just "Injured". And later we changed it to "A Capella" as we were walkin' out of the Pawn Shop.

lol, he ruled.

I just listened to that CD not long ago, makes me sad every time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurbanator View Post
    Never heard of blood bath.

That texas chainsaw shit blows though, it sounds like they recorded someone dying and tried to make it a song. Not my cup of tea.
    That's what I say about it too, really. I get what they're doing, it's just too extreme and ends up being noise.

Bloodbath is on par with Amon Amarth, only they follow the traditional death metal formula. Choppy, groovy speed, crazy solos and sickeningly brutal vocals.

You'll probably recognize the vocalist too.

Oh sorry, it's Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth.

Same guy.

I'm not trying to hijack your shit man, I just remember you used to really dig Megadeth, and that's just plain fucking metal.
    So you know what you're doing.

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    What about Bloodbath?

Also, Amon Amarth is for real. They're not your average death metal band, that's for sure.
    But they are the best, at least in my book.

I know the stuff you're talking about though, I know it's not for everyone. I like some seriously intense shit, and I know it sounds like crap to about 90% of people.
    And there's even shit that's too silly even for me, like Mortician.

reminds me of Hostel.

that was a good movie...but some parts were too stupid.

Hostel 2 just flat sucked, though.

Siemens Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis is a God Nemesis's Avatar
    investigating the origin of 'porker' AND 'slampig'

Quote Originally Posted by Emo Fag View Post
    reminds me of Hostel.

that was a good movie...but some parts were too stupid.

Hostel 2 just flat sucked, though.
    arent you a bit young to see boobs
    dumb and dumber (not dumberer, cause that was straight retarded) core cube hell raisor freddys dead beavis and butthead do america poltergiest 2 (3 sucked and the lil girl was ugly) The anchor man War of the Worlds (the old one, not so recent one, and 2007 one) the mummy 3 (which was disapointing)

I'd rather you post cool shit in here, than me having to sift through pages upon pages of shit that I probably won't have any interest in.
    No hijack, sir - Music talk is what I was going for.

The Blood Bath track is too 'metal' for me. I've listened to a lot of Opeth, the vocals were never the shining star for me, the epic tales they told with their instruments was what fascinated me more. Not a bad track, just not for me.

Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Maiden, and Sabbath are my favorite metal bands for sure.

It's the internetz, there's a lot of boobs in here.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Yeah, like how some bands can literally tell the story with just the music.

Amon Amarth does that so fucking well, like in Embrace of The Endless Ocean.
    At the end, when you're being swallowed, the music feels like frigid water.
    It's just fucking beautiful.

I stroke the blade with my hand,
    The sharp edge cuts the skin.
    Blood drips to the rain-wet sand;
    My journey can begin.

Once a slave, but now I'm free
    My honor is restored!
    Once again, I ride the seas
    Free at last, from whip and oar

I slide the sword into the sheath
    The ocean god is hailed
    And as we push out to the sea
    We raise the red-striped sails

I've missed the breeze of my home shore
    The frozen lakes and winter snow...
    But now my dream starts to unfold.
    Father, I'm coming home!

The storm came down without remorse
    And water crushed the rails
    The ship was thrown back and forth
    And strong wind ripped the sails

The icy waves embrace my skin,
    I am going numb
    The endless ocean swallows me
    This will be, my cold wet tomb!

Won't feel the breeze of my home shore
    Nor see the lakes or winter snow...
    My hopeful dreams lie ripped and torn
    Father, I die alone, I die alone!

Since it's death metal and all, I better give you these...just in case.
    One of the best songs off their last album! Brilliance!

I'd rather you post cool shit in here, than me having to sift through pages upon pages of shit that I probably won't have any interest in.
    No hijack, sir - Music talk is what I was going for.

The Blood Bath track is too 'metal' for me. I've listened to a lot of Opeth, the vocals were never the shining star for me, the epic tales they told with their instruments was what fascinated me more. Not a bad track, just not for me.

Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Maiden, and Sabbath are my favorite metal bands for sure.

It's the internetz, there's a lot of boobs in here.
    Dig it.

How about Annihilator, they're from your Homeland?
    Been killing it for a long, long time too.

Was listening to this shit in my car this morning, dope shit.

I like them well enough.

Sugar would be my favorite song.

Here's one for ya that you might not know about.

the penis mightier darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper's Avatar

death to all but metal!

wtf am I listening to?
    Multiconsolezone, bitch!
    GT: Mousekateer076

Here's one for ya that you might not know about.
    Awesome.

And, THEY CAN KISS EACH OTHERS CAMELTOES!!!

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Was listening to this shit in my car this morning, dope shit.

One of my favourite songs by them! That whole album kicks ass!

Quote Originally Posted by darkviper View Post
    death to all but metal!

lol! My friends and I have blasted this on more than one road trip thats for sure! And thats about as metal as it gets for most of my friends.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information