+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Multiconsole.

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Re: Multiconsole.

@HG
    funny you brought the song up. Its one of my very few modern rock songs I like, along with incubus's adolesence.
    Just got into this band recently.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

why you should listen to the rogan podcast

Cool Cool Cool

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

awesome.

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar

Hell yeah motherfucker
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobRedneck View Post
    awesome.
    Thanks to Turbs I've discovered the Deathsquad network, and my favorite show is Your Mom's House. Here's the machine on it. http://vimeo.com/27749578

Cool Cool Cool

Also thanks to Turbs I listen to more podcasts which enhance my daily life.

I recommend this one:
    http://lavenderhour.com/

Cool Cool Cool

holy fucknuts this show is great. Listen turbs. It's amazing. Better than Rogan...

Cool Cool Cool

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar

I've tried it out, it's just not for me.
    I also just don't have a ton of time for podcasts, I listen to them on my drives to work.

JRE, The MMA Hour, and the Skeptic Tank are what I'm into right now.

I'm going to see Ari Shaffir and Joey Diaz on Saturday in Buffalo, should be pretty doap.
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by The Turbanator View Post
    I've tried it out, it's just not for me.
    I also just don't have a ton of time for podcasts, I listen to them on my drives to work.

JRE, The MMA Hour, and the Skeptic Tank are what I'm into right now.

I'm going to see Ari Shaffir and Joey Diaz on Saturday in Buffalo, should be pretty doap.
    your mom's house is my favorite on deathsquad. enjoy the show.

Cool Cool Cool

Reg TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God

Fuckin, can you make it to Buffalo on Saturday? Free seat.

Got bailed on by some dumb coooont.
    Or just get some good weed - Joey 'CoCo' Diaz

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information