+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiconsole.

Reg TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God

Multiconsole.

Fuck death metal.

Or just get some good weed - Joey 'CoCo' Diaz

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: Multiconsole.

Close.

Death Metal fucks you.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Close.

Death Metal fucks you.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

my favorite apc

Cool Cool Cool

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Close.

Death Metal fucks you.
    well....something has to fuck death metal.

LIKE SMOOTH JAZZ YEAH!

Reg TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God TheTurbanator is a God

Close.

Death Metal fucks you.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

ARE YOU READY TOOOO FUCKING ROCKKKKKK JAPPPPPPPAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

no thanks.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

I'm sorry, how do you mean?

I just don't like growling. When I hear a dog growl, I tell it shut up.

It's just not the music for me anymore, I guess I got less angry or something.

I'd rather listen to pussy Canadian bands like this.

And this;

Well, you still sound pretty angry.
    Which makes sense, death metal isn't about anger or being angry.

I'm not really sure what you hope to accomplish here.

I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish here..
    It's pretty clear I'm just posting music in a thread, which anyone can post in, any type of music. You've got a death metal thread, I started something different.

I don't really care what death metal is about - I don't like it.

So...then why did you start the thread out with "Fuck death metal." then proceed to make vocal comparisons to it all the while posting music from another genre?

It would be like if I decided to just make a thread called "Music" then when you go in, it says "Fuck A Perfect Circle" and there's a Dismember video.

What would you think I was up to in that case?

Because, I don't like death metal. Did you not read my post?
    You didn't want me posting other music in the other thread, I won't, I started a new one.
    If I saw that thread, I would assume you didn't like A Perfect Circle. If you want to post death metal in here, go ahead.

That's all well and good you little homos, but this is a fucking Death Metal thread.
    Uncompromising brutality and nothing else.

So if you wanna talk about how open your mind is and how wonderful all different tastes of music are when you finally take the time to really listen to them, take that shit somewhere else.

Because Death Metal doesn't fucking care about you, and neither do I.
    So I did.

lol, then we're just back to you not thinking I'm funny.

All that was a hoax.
    Relax brother.

At least it all makes sense now though.

DEATH METAL FUCKING RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurbanator View Post
    Because, I don't like death metal. Did you not read my post?
    I gathered that, I was just seeing if you wanted to fucking fight about it though.

Cuz I'd fucking kill you.

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

I like Weezer.

Cool Cool Cool

me too. blue album is one my fav albums of all time

Do you guys like any death metal?

I don't think so. I like the instrumentals of what I've heard in Death Metal(for the most part). It's loud, it's in your face, and it's fast, but I'm pretty sure what defines the genre is the vocalist right?
    I can't get past the lack of vocal ability being shown. Now, I'm not saying I could go out and do it night in and night out - that takes a special pair of lungs. But, listening to a dude screaming into a mic isn't my idea of a good time.

I would say Children of Bodom is about the most extreme shit I listen too, and it's not even extreme.

Lyrics are a big part of the music I listen too, it's just how I view things.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information