+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black ops

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: Black ops

I tried to put a dick on my jersey in MX vs ATV and it wouldn't register the equal sings and all I got was 8D.
    Which is stupid.

So I'm glad you shared your story here.
    Feels good man.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Honestly, I'm digging the hell out of the game for a few reasons.

First, this is the only and most accurate shooting simulation on the market right now. The guns handle, shoot, sound, kickback, and reload just like they do in real life. It's incredibly immersing sometimes. The fact that YM doesn't like it can only be attributed to the fact that he's young and hasn't used many guns in real life before. My friend in the Marines said the in game M16 shoots 3 round bursts just like in real life. If you disagree that this is game of the year, you're either retarded or just young and haven't shot real life guns before.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

My uncle said the yelling is all real military yelling too.

A lot of you probably can't tell, but I've spent a lot of time yelling with US troops.
    So anyone who says no is a gay douche.

GOTY

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iaacp View Post
    Honestly, I'm digging the hell out of the game for a few reasons.

First, this is the only and most accurate shooting simulation on the market right now. The guns handle, shoot, sound, kickback, and reload just like they do in real life. It's incredibly immersing sometimes. The fact that YM doesn't like it can only be attributed to the fact that he's young and hasn't used many guns in real life before. My friend in the Marines said the in game M16 shoots 3 round bursts just like in real life. If you disagree that this is game of the year, you're either retarded or just young and haven't shot real life guns before.
    I know you are kidding.

If you are not, then you are way off. Hell, the guns in this game dont even look they do in real life. The FAMAS looks like a g36C

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

This game blows, lol.

Its pointless running in circles while taping the trigger down.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emo Fag View Post
    This game blows, lol.

Its pointless running in circles while taping the trigger down.
    Sounds like you suck, just like when you bitched about BC2.

I know you are kidding.

If you are not, then you are way off. Hell, the guns in this game dont even look they do in real life. The FAMAS looks like a g36C
    No, I'm not kidding, maybe if you were older you would understand.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

If you aren't kidding then you are flat out retarded.

And I'm better than you are on BC2 so I dont see where you are coming from with that.

Your W/L ratio blows, you are only rank 24, you only have 2,000 kills (while I have over 10,000) and you only got ace pin 20 times.

Sorry, but you have lost all credibility.

If you aren't kidding then you are flat out retarded.

And I'm better than you are on BC2 so I dont see where you are coming from with that.

Your W/L ratio blows, you are only rank 24, you only have 2,000 kills (while I have over 10,000) and you only got ace pin 20 times.

Sorry, but you have lost all credibility.
    We've been through this before young boy. I proved with irrefutable science that I am the better player, you just play more than I do.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

ugh, I have the Ace pin 156 times. I was the best player of 156 matches.

Even then, my W/L ratio is better.

So suck it ^_^

I bet I can even play you in a match and win.

ugh, I have the Ace pin 156 times. I was the best player of 156 matches.

Even then, my W/L ratio is better.

So suck it ^_^

I bet I can even play you in a match and win.
    Which is weird, because every game I joined with you in consisted of you ragequitting because you couldn't get a fucking kill for your life.

lol, it is obviously that your a faggot.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Which is weird, because every game I joined with you in consisted of you ragequitting because you couldn't get a fucking kill for your life.

lol, it is obviously that your a faggot.
    you only played one game with me, in which I was the only one on the team actually doing any work while all the wookies took for the hills ;)

I can atleast use the right version of "you're" :3

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Actually, you can't.

"You're" is the contraction of "you are".

"Your" is the possessive.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Your inability to apply the simplest forms of lexicon rules may be a reflection that you're not as smart as you think. Stay in School; Read n' Write shit.

I also find it mildly enraging when in the heat of an argument, the bested person (the person who is getting their ass handed to them) confides in pointing out grammatical errors to bolster their already weak defense.

Seriously, it's as bad as throwing out a "Oh ya.......... well you're gay dude".

you only played one game with me, in which I was the only one on the team actually doing any work while all the wookies took for the hills ;)

Actually, everything about that sentence was grammatically perfect.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    I also find it mildly enraging when in the heat of an argument, the bested person (the person who is getting their ass handed to them) confides in pointing out grammatical errors to bolster their already weak defense.

Seriously, it's as bad as throwing out a "Oh ya.......... well you're gay dude".
    You know what else I hate? When a snobby know it all thinks they're right, and you can't convince them otherwise. They literally scoff and chuckle when you reply or provide a counter point.

I was in class a few days ago when my professor asked the class whether or not a certain method would work to solve a problem. "It would", said Snobby AssPants, "because this this and this blah blah." Now, seeing as how I knew he was wrong because I unfortunately was repeating the class (by my preference), I turned to him and said kindly that "it won't work because of this reason which will effect this, blah blah". He looked me in the eye, literally laughed, smiled and said "no, it will be fine!" and continued to tell me how I was wrong. Absolutely dumbfounded, I looked at the professor, who carried on to tell him that his shitty way wouldn't work.

I mean, I have no problem when people remain strong about their point and aren't moving in math and other sciences - sometimes, when you think you know it, it's hard to see it a different way, or see what's wrong with your way. But to laugh at someone and be a dick, and it turns out YOU'RE wrong? Fuck that guy.

Hey Bagel, were 90% of the people in your CS department at school weird introverts with assburgers?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    Actually, you can't.

"You're" is the contraction of "you are".

"Your" is the possessive.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Your inability to apply the simplest forms of lexicon rules may be a reflection that you're not as smart as you think. Stay in School; Read n' Write shit.
    exactly. He said "your a fag"
    which is wrong :D

You know what else I hate? When a snobby know it all thinks they're right, and you can't convince them otherwise. They literally scoff and chuckle when you reply or provide a counter point.

I was in class a few days ago when my professor asked the class whether or not a certain method would work to solve a problem. "It would", said Snobby AssPants, "because this this and this blah blah." Now, seeing as how I knew he was wrong because I unfortunately was repeating the class (by my preference), I turned to him and said kindly that "it won't work because of this reason which will effect this, blah blah". He looked me in the eye, literally laughed, smiled and said "no, it will be fine!" and continued to tell me how I was wrong. Absolutely dumbfounded, I looked at the professor, who carried on to tell him that his shitty way wouldn't work.

I mean, I have no problem when people remain strong about their point and aren't moving in math and other sciences - sometimes, when you think you know it, it's hard to see it a different way, or see what's wrong with your way. But to laugh at someone and be a dick, and it turns out YOU'RE wrong? Fuck that guy.

Hey Bagel, were 90% of the people in your CS department at school weird introverts with assburgers?
    ok, well see that has very little to do with this argument at all.

I can even pull up BC2 stats right now and compare them.

exactly. He said "your a fag"
    which is wrong :D
    How do you know I wasn't referring to your 'a fag', an item that belongs to you?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

How do you know I wasn't referring to your 'a fag', an item that belongs to you?
    you are right. I'm sorry for misunderstanding u.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information