+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black ops

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Black ops

I played this for 2 days on my friends 360.
    It is decent, but gets old very fast, faster than any game I played.
    It looks better than modern fagfare, plays better and all.
    But the thing this game failed at is HIT DETECTION! oh, and finding servers.
    I'd honestly run up, put a half a clip into a guy, he turns around shoots me 2 times, im dead.
    The ballistic knife becomes entirely unpractical to use due to lag, it will %90 of the time completely miss.
    Same with the tomahawk.

The game really is boring though, and just becomes a real bore to play. Only real fun thing is nazi zombies and wager matches....that is of course without the BS happening.

well then....I wouldnt buy it any time soon.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Re: Black ops

I believe it's the best game ever made and that you are completely wrong on every point. Me and my bros are going to go and gears later, then play modern fagfare to establish a homoerotic ambience. Join us if you're man enough.

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armedmadillo View Post
    I believe it's the best game ever made and that you are completely wrong on every point. Me and my bros are going to go and gears later, then play modern fagfare to establish a homoerotic ambience. Join us if you're man enough.
    ill pass bro. too busy shooting bandits.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Oh, I was j/k.

I understand though.

Oh, I was j/k.

I understand though.
    I agree

GAME OF THE YEAR 2010!!! LOL!

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

lol

it's so cool to hate this game
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

That was a good Blops session bro. We ranked up like fiends, [420].

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

10-4, pardner. The Marston spirit was indeed with us!

How much were them texts again? Not too 'spensive?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Just shoot me a message via facebook if anything. I check it periodically. The text's are like 30c a go, but we are usually pretty concise on what we discuss so it's not like it's sending 30 texts back and forth between your girl; unless you want it to be like that

Just shoot me a message via facebook if anything. I check it periodically. The text's are like 30c a go, but we are usually pretty concise on what we discuss so it's not like it's sending 30 texts back and forth between your girl; unless you want it to be like that
    Oh, I sure as hell don't mind Sounds hot as hell, personally. My girl wants me to go over to her house tonight, so maybe lets hop on earlier if you can? But I know you had stuff going on, so.... I was thinking around 3 or 4 for maximum optimal gaming sesh if you're available.

Also,

-Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

LOLurlzLULzahahaha!

That is spot on. Spot on.

I'm also at level 19 or something now. I recommend you try out the FAMAS, it spits rounds like nobody's business. Team it up with a Dual Mag, and your constantly throwing rounds.

I don't know if I'm getting bored of the game yet or not, but I've definitely had some fun playing it. Way more than MW2. I'm a big fan of the Barebones gametypes. PURE TDM is great. No perks, No killstreaks etc... Just your guns and grenades; really let's you show off your skills and not be at the mercy of a rampaging Huey.

Senior Member PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER's Avatar

FAMAS with dual mags is the only gun I use. The low recoil and high rate of fire make it a beast. Sometimes I would get the feeling my bullets were made out of rubber though, but then I'd try another gun and always end up back with the FAMAS.
    POOP!

Really? Thanks for the suggestion. I think I had the FAMAS with a scope, but wasn't digging the gun too much. I'll try it with dual mags. Dual mags is an extended clip, or just quicker reload?

I'm digging the online. Think I'm around rank 15, don't exactly remember.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

gg*

*gay game

Senior Member PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iaacp View Post
    Really? Thanks for the suggestion. I think I had the FAMAS with a scope, but wasn't digging the gun too much. I'll try it with dual mags. Dual mags is an extended clip, or just quicker reload?

I'm digging the online. Think I'm around rank 15, don't exactly remember.
    Crap, I meant extended mags not dual mags. I find the bigger clip to be helpful in many situations. Usually it's when I run into multiple enemies and mow them down, or if I kill someone and can't chance a reload right away so I continue with the bullets I have left. I use Warlord so I have extended mags and a relfex scope on my gun.
    POOP!

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

It's sooooo cool that you homos, I mean dudes play this!

Fucking best armymans shooter evar!!

Fuck Yeah!
    POOP!

You probably hack though.

I'm good at FPS.

No, I don't hack. I just make my symbol dix and stuff so people get offended.
    POOP!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information