+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the proposed immigration reform bill?

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: What do you think of the proposed immigration reform bill?

Now who's the racist?

Let that marinate for awhile.

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

oh dang
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

I think it's good.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

I think you're good.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

You're both good kids.

You're just racists.

Zen, you are one of the good white people, you know that?

Yeah? Thank you!

I try to base everything in guilt when it comes to race issues. So I watch closely what race people are and react racially, but with a deep sense of shame in my own race.

That way you can tell I'm not racist.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

We're all good!
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Reg Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes is a God Grimes's Avatar

Teabaggers: Send away all the illegals!...

.... but don't you dare create an ID program.

Totally logical.

Why do you like the idea of a National ID?

Independent of the immigration issues.

I'm not against a national ID(basically mandatory passport) so much as as the security measure placed on it. Storing all the info locally is a recipe for disaster.

What's wrong with a drivers license?

I just got mine renewed, so I'm biased towards the idea I guess.

What if they combined the License and the ID?

Contains the chips(but with actual security) and each state would actually be responsible for printing it out with their own designs and other info. But the swiping part(with real security) remained standard across the nation, linking up to one database?

Nope, you lost me at chip and security.

I thought we were talking about IDs here, not mandatory monitoring devices.

You can have my name, address, and photo that say who I am, how old I am and my size and weight.
    That's it.

I might tell you if I wear corrective lenses too, but I ain't sayin.

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar

How about we use a driver's license as the ID? I'm not even sure why illegals are allowed to get driver's license except that some states don't require a SSN to get one.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Nope, you lost me at chip and security.

I thought we were talking about IDs here, not mandatory monitoring devices.

You can have my name, address, and photo that say who I am, how old I am and my size and weight.
    That's it.

I might tell you if I wear corrective lenses too, but I ain't sayin.
    The chip would just enable an employer to verify the data on the ID(my idea is pull down from online DB, so illegals can't spoof it; govt proposes having the info itself on the chip, more prone to hacking). AFAIK no other info is supposed to be linked to the chip.

Nah, I'm not down with that at all.

The amount of liberties they could take, and the shit they could sneak in would be obscene.
    All in the name of illegal immigration. No thanks.

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar

A national database of driver licenses to verify identity is good (similar to what employers are SUPPOSED to do when hiring someone to verify identity). I'm not for having hardly any more data on the actual card that what is currently on a driver's license though.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeness View Post
    A national database of driver licenses to verify identity is good (similar to what employers are SUPPOSED to do when hiring someone to verify identity). I'm not for having hardly any more data on the actual card that what is currently on a driver's license though.

That is pretty much what I was trying to say, no extra data, just verifiable with one swipe of a card.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information