+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands Review

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Re: Borderlands Review

And its fixed, it was a server side update so its all good now.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Yep.

Armed and Spider need to get in on this please.

I know, I know...eventually. It's not going anywhere, I'm just saying it's worthy of our time.
    There was tons of laughing and bullets last night, real good shit.

Feels good man.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Damn....I'll see what I can do in the coming weeks.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

It features 3D graphics.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar

But I don't know if my TV features 3D...how can I tell?

lol

No one thinks I'm funny I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    lol

No one thinks I'm funny I guess.
    Dude...I have a 20inch Tube TV....there was nothing serious about my post.

Okay good, cuz Borderlands features 3D graphics.

Plus you can laff in it.

Okay good, cuz Borderlands features 3D graphics.

Plus you can laff in it.
    Laffing is good for the soul..........for the DEMON'S SOULS...that is.

Oh, I never laff in that game.

It's fucking serious. I save it all for Borderlands, which I like to refer to as my Smiling, Laughing, Joking Around Person Shooter.

Oh, I never laff in that game.

It's fucking serious. I save it all for Borderlands, which I like to refer to as my Smiling, Laughing, Joking Around Person Shooter.
    Well the only time I laff in Demon's Souls is after I accomplish a difficult task.

Um..you might wanna grow up then.

That's pretty immature, dude.

Um..you might wanna grow up then.

That's pretty immature, dude.
    Hey look...laffing after such accomplishments is what gets me through my day....ok?

Wow.

I guess I never pictured you for someone who would laff in a game like this. I kinda wish I hadn't told you about it now, cuz if other people see you laffing they're gonna go on the internet and say what a douchbag I am for showing it to you.

I guess that's just what I get for trying to help people and stop global warming.

Wow.

I guess I never pictured you for someone who would laff in a game like this. I kinda wish I hadn't told you about it now, cuz if other people see you laffing they're gonna go on the internet and say what a douchbag I am for showing it to you.

I guess that's just what I get for trying to help people and stop global warming.
    You know, if people smiled more in this game, the world would be a better place. Global warming would become irrelevant. We would all laugh at violence and hatred.

Just think of the possibilities.

If laughing was useful here, it would be one of your attributes.

-rep

If laughing was useful here, it would be one of your attributes.

-rep
    *laffs*

...sorry.

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar

spider laffs at danger because he is darkwing duck!

Darkwing Spider is more appropriate.

Turning to the Darkside Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23's Avatar

well I just beat this game on the PS3. I first saw this game and thought it was going to suck. I played with a friend in co-op first. I had a lot of fun playing it. Got it the next day used for 40 bucks. I got to level 33 I think on the first play through and will be a 2nd time with the same guy. One of the best games I have played in awhile that kept me coming back for more. Lots of cool weapons.
    "The Voice of the People"
    People's Liberation Army of Coloberta/Infraction Faction
    Originally Posted by Stingray427
    "We the when your house is on fire you to call THEM!!!"
    "Feel the Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme, Get on up, It's Bobsled time"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information