+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands Review

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

Re: Borderlands Review

i just got it in the mail and imma play in a couple minutes.
    http://i.imgur.com/CfxHR.jpg

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

Is this just a competitive price point at 39.99?

I picked up FIFA10. Looked through 4 stores for Demon's Souls, didnt find it. Saw Borderlands everywhere and still neglected it. I'll have to decide later.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

I think Borderlands looks like one that has to grow on you. Not that it'll suck at first, just that it looks like it's much better later. Waiting could be good.

Plus dang, 4 stores? That's hardcore.

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I want to try Demon's Souls and I don't even like RPG's. Im just drawn to the challenge of it and because its something different. I'll get it when I run accross a copy, so far no luck.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Hmm, it's really quite heavy with RPG elements.

I don't know if non-RPG fans would find something to like. You have to manage your stats, inventory, items and weapons, there's a crafting system, a fantasy storyline, merchants and NPCs.

Not to mention the combat system. None of which can really be bypassed.

It's pretty thick with nerd.

Who know's though, if any game can make you an RPG fan, it's this one.

This is amazing! The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel is a God The Bagel's Avatar

My review of borderlands:

Pretty fucking sweet.

Jews swear?

-rep

Fuck.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Sorry guys...no Borderlands for me.

At least not now...just wasn't interested enough.......besides....Demon's Souls.

Uncharted 2...and MGO (which I have yet to try) shall fulfill my multiplayer needs for now.

Wait till they fix it.

Plus, let's try to figure out which bosses we share and get a 3 player co-op going.

We did it the other night and it was pretty easy to hook up, I just told iaacp where I'd be, then I saw his blue runes show up with his PSN name, so I was wrong, it does show your name, not just the game name.

Even after he died I just waited in the same spot till I saw it come back, and off we went.

The only downside is no talking and only one of us can be alive.

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar

i take it the 39.99 was in canada only?

Quote Originally Posted by Söy View Post
    i take it the 39.99 was in canada only?
    Game is back to 69.99 now here. Must have been a one day thing or an error.

I got mine at the candy counter of a movie theater in an airport.

It was $379.99, but I bypassed having to stand in line at GameStop.

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar

2 things:

i need a headset and borderlands looks rad

Futureshop and Bestbuy have it listed as 69.99 now. But I figured if I jump to Walmart quickly they prolly havent changed the price on the shelves yet, and if it came up as 69.99 at the till I could get them to price match the shelf sticker regardless. Long story short I got the game for 39.99 about 15min ago. So what Im gonna do is hold onto it until
    1) It's not broken and you guys say its awesome
    2) I keep it and return it at futureshop/bestbuy for 70bucks and get a different game for 30 off.

Yeah, I'm pretty saucy.

Nice.

It's gonna be great when it's fixed online. We all had a hell of good time with what we got to work last night.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Hmm...Im think maybe I should have picked it up. Ah well...too late. I'll maybe pick it up next month with Dragon Age and God of War Remastered.

They apparently found the issue and hope to have a patch by the euro release date(23rd)

I'll keep the game on standby.

Not since the months when Devil May Cry, MGS2, Silent Hill 2 and GTA III all came to the PS2 have gamers had it this good.

Makes me wanna fuck.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information