+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Grass Roots" Anti-Healthcare Movement

"Grass Roots" Anti-Healthcare Movement

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct--N3hJfxs"]YouTube - Exposing the PR Firms Behind the Fake "Grass Roots" Anti-Healthcare Movement[/ame]
    Worldleaders choose worldleaders, redefine the enemy
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    - Albert Einstein

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: "Grass Roots" Anti-Healthcare Movement

Amen!

Rachel Maddow is The Truth on Legs, I never miss her show on Air America everyday.

Its about time someone exposed these lying liars.

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

I hate that dyke bitch.
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

No surprises there.

Right wingers hate the truth. They fear it.

In fact, the two can never occupy the same space. It's not possible within the paradigm of reality.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

God damn, her bull dyke voice is deeper than mine.
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Typical.

Yet another right-winger chimes in with nothing more than a personal attack.

When presented with the truth and facts, you guys just fall apart and resort to spitting venom.

I for one find it hilarious, I just sit back and laugh. lol

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar

She has an Adam's apple for Christ sake!
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

OK, so what's she lying about? Whether she pisses standing up or not is irrelevant.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray427 View Post
    She has an Adam's apple for Christ sake!
    Shit! That thing is bigger than my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    OK, so what's she lying about? Whether she pisses standing up or not is irrelevant.
    It's very relevant. She most likely aims her piss for certain targets too, just like guys.
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Funny, I just found a pic of her when she was a young actress.

-Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Chassidic One aka Menach Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N's Avatar

I couldn't watch it. She was way to condescending. She lost me at "oww what a cowinkydinc!"

Both sides need to grow up and articulate clearly their points. Belittling the other side has gotten old for me many many moons ago.

I think I will move to Israel. At least there everyone knows their political system makes no sense.
    The whole point of Chassidism is that one should change the nature of one's character traits
    Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi

Rebounding (i.e., reflected) light is more powerful than direct light
    The Teachings of Kabbalah

We want Moshiach now!

Should she be anything but condescending towards liars?

Right wingers claim to be just normal people but are GOP party officials, claim to be grassroots, but are backed by multiple corporations established to do promo rage in the right. If the same groups that backed the swiftboat ads also back your campaign and fund it, you aren't grassroots. You're sore losers.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Chassidic One aka Menach Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N is a God Lil Rock N's Avatar

I believe being condescending is showing lack of character. If her position is correct let it be spoken clearly.

I did note in my post both sides need to grow up.

Feel free to disagree. That's how I live my life. I respect even when respect is not given.
    The whole point of Chassidism is that one should change the nature of one's character traits
    Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi

Rebounding (i.e., reflected) light is more powerful than direct light
    The Teachings of Kabbalah

We want Moshiach now!

Right wingers claim to be just normal people but are GOP party officials, claim to be grassroots, but are backed by multiple corporations established to do promo rage in the right. If the same groups that backed the swiftboat ads also back your campaign and fund it, you aren't grassroots. You're sore losers.
    So wait, you can't be active in politics and still be a normal person? Are the people attending these things still not normal people?
    -Brad

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

If you chair the GOP party in your area you aren't a normal person. Normal people aren't chairs of the GOP. Most people are in fact not. You aren't just a concerned citizen, you're a concerned citizen with a paid job to disrupt politics and you drag people in with you.

The right has no excuse for this after the last 8 years with free speech zones. The 'don't taze me bro' guy was far far more respectful than any of those people and his tazing was cheered on by the right. Let that marinate for awhile.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

You guys are missing the point.

Watch how Fox News makes Obama say things like:

"UPS and FedEx are doing fine...it's the post office that's always having problems."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTi-WdOu2s"]YouTube - post office[/ame]

It's sickening really. Everyone knows the private sector is fail, yet here's FOX making it look like Obama is saying that the government run post office screws things up.

Don't you see people, they're trying to say that Obama is saying that government run stuff, like our upcoming healthcare system, doesn't run as well as the private sector stuff.

Just another example of how the lying liars on the right lie.

It's time to wake up.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

Private is wrong, sharing is caring.

I don't think I would like to smell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray427 View Post
    I don't think I would like to smell her.
    Now that's a good point, what do you mean by that?

Well that's not really the same thing now is it? It's clever to shift attention to something largely unrelated though.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information