+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dead Space

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Re: Dead Space

Also, he's an engineer.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderByte View Post
    Isaac Clarke FTW
    Did you get any of the DLC for it?

I got the Scorpion suit and the Obsidian suit, they rock.

But I see a handful of weapon packs up there now.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    Did you get any of the DLC for it?

I got the Scorpion suit and the Obsidian suit, they rock.

But I see a handful of weapon packs up there now.
    Nope...Ive been too busy in the streets of post-apocalyptic Washington DC.

You'll be back.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar

Oh of course I will.

Oh................................................ .........................you will.

I hope to finish up the last two chapters this weekend.

I am fucking excited!!!

You are too...I know it!!

Im going to have to get Dead Space for the PS3...even though I played it twice on the 360.

Oh dang.

Yeah, you sure will. I forgot you were on the 360 then.

I'm fucking excited as fucken fuck though for seriously serious.

Im actually surprised that only us 2 have played this amazing game!

Oh and Dudeness it would seem...that's cool...he's cool.

This game is cool!

I'm excited.

This is exciting.

Now Im excited again.

Me too.

Isaac Clarke is badass, he could totally kick Gordon Freeman's ass.

Enjoy it while it lasts Isaac...enjoy it while it lasts.

lols!

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar

I never finished the game because my 360 died. After trying to fix it a few times, I finally gave up and got a PS3. And I don't feel like starting over from the beginning. Lame.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

Yes you do.

I did.

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar

I have too many new games to go back and start over. When I have time, I'm working on Uncharted, Batman, MGS4 and Madden. After the 1st Uncharted, I'll start on the 2nd.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

But, you never finished man...

Come on!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information