+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dead Space

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Re: Dead Space

Just gt5:p...that's it for now.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

So...no racing then.

That's only got a matchmaking system for online. It's fun and all, but we can't create custom games.

Try again plx.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    So...no racing then.

That's only got a matchmaking system for online. It's fun and all, but we can't create custom games.

Try again plx.
    Really? That blows.

I thought about Shift...but with Dantes Inferno approaching...I'm not so sure.

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Well, you need GTA4 and Burnlol anyway, we can race there until a smash hit racing title we both enjoy is released.

Well, you need GTA4 and Burnlol anyway, we can race there until a smash hit racing title we both enjoy is released.
    Don't care for Burnout.

Is GTAIV cheap? Or still high priced?

I'm not talking to anymore cuz of your first sentence.

So...

I'm not talking to anymore cuz of your first sentence.

So...
    Is a man not entitled to his opinions?

I found Burnout to...meh!

Nope.

It's a chat with hotwheels cars. What's not to like?

But both would be dirt cheap now I think.

Nope.

Hmmmmmmmm!

We'll see.

Really, I'm just talking shit anyway.

Cuz even if you bought both games right now, I'd still roosting and busting sick whips in MX vs ATV: REFLEX while I ignore everyone and make all new dirtbike friends online.

So...

She Are The Manager Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo is a God Armedmadillo's Avatar

I was doing some absolutely exquisite whips the other day in the loading screen. Had no idea what was going on, but somehow kept being able to re-adjust my center of gravity. Remember about the brakes/accelerator thing in the air helps a lot too.

The more I play the more I can't believe how much more awesome things get with each minute spent riding and getting better.

I absolutely slam my suspension into jumps at angles and speeds that would have had me all kinds of spooked just a week ago.

Plus bro, my whips are fucking sick. I'll fucken scrub into a whip on an uphill triple in a fucking turn and land full throttle lined up in a rut and just fucking admire my boner for the rest of the night.

I played till 3am last night. What game do I even do that with?

Nope.

Really, I'm just talking shit anyway.

Cuz even if you bought both games right now, I'd still roosting and busting sick whips in MX vs ATV: REFLEX while I ignore everyone and make all new dirtbike friends online.

So...
    -rep

Oh?

sk my dk

Fuck no!

What are you racist?

I keep saying I wanna race.

Duh.

I keep saying I wanna race.

Duh.
    Oh right.

Soon lololololololol!!!!!

GT5 will be the all of the all.

Then...we race.

And Armed will win.

GT5 will be the all of the all.

Then...we race.

And Armed will win.
    I'll be all over that shit!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information