+ Reply to Thread

Thread: console reviews

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

console reviews

Ok. Im going to start with the 360

Price. Not to bad, afordable. 8/10

wheight. Heavy, hard to carry around. pretty big.Hard to brake. 5/10.

over all look. Comes in many colors or skins. white doesnt look so well. But has great controllers. And wireless. look. 9/10

Graphics. Thet can get bad or gliche time to time. But for most part very good. 9/10

Controls. Easy to get used to, very nice. 9/10

Games. Most have multiplayer, lots of great games. and cheap ones. 10/10

Capabilities. Online for cheap price monthly. Internet access and videos or music. Plays movies

Over all. 8/10 grade=A

PS3

Price. 300-600 dollers. Can be cheap for a 40-50 MB PS3 so 7/10

Wheight. Heavy. but not to big or hard to carry.Impossible to brake. 8/10

over all look. ITS FREAKING BEUTIFUL. comes in many colors. red. green. black. silver. teel. ect. 10/10

Graphics. Blue ray, incredible graphics, makes you feel like its real.
    Gliches arent common in most cases. 10/10

controls. Very good, motion sensored and easy controls. comes in many colors still. 9/10

Games. Lots have multiplayer, great games. but they get expensive. 8/10

capabilities- FREE online play. Internet. Blue ray and HD movies. USB ports.
    Downloads. STORE!!!!. Can install Ipod songs into it. 12/10(i know it doesnt make sense but it earns it!!!OH and it plays PS2 and PSX games

Over all. 10/10 100% grade=A

The wii.

Price. CHEAP. 245$. 9/10

weight. Small, not heavy. BUT easy EASY to brake. 8/10

over all look. Does not come in many colors. Other colors look ugly anyways.
    Is small tho. 5/10

graphics. They suck. many gliches. PS2 and PSX graphics.
    Lots of going through walls. 3/10

Controls. VERY hard to get used to. In the menu it takes a long time to click what you want. Small and easy to loose if moving. Requires batteries NO matter what controller you have. Other accesseries require the controller.3/10

Games. near all have multiplayer. Cheap. But all are knock offs of orignal games, such as far cry, or call of duty. Not to many fun games tho. 7/10

capabilities. Kind of internet, not REAl online play. Ment to be a fixed up sequel to the gamecube, which is also demographiced. Cant play music or videos off internet. 5/10

Over all. Save up and get a 360 or PS3, cause this just sucks.

5/10. Grade= F

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Re: console reviews

oh, and you cant say i never have played the wii and im a stupid fanboy because I BOUGHT A WII. I thought it would be the best console ever, and i regret saying it.

Dun make me cut joo! GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan's Avatar

Oi....

You did alright with the flushed away review but I wouldn't push your luck. Most of us have been through college writing courses and have pretty high standards. If you wan't to write reviews then I would type them up in a word processing program and at least spell check before posting. I'd also try to review one thing at once and go into more depth.

My Review of your review: C-
    -Nice effort but poor concept and execution
    "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. "
    -Mohandas Gandhi

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

I commend GCD for going easy on you.

I refuse to give the review a grade. If something like this was handed to me I wouldn't even use it as toilet paper.

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobRedneck View Post
    If something like this was handed to me I wouldn't even use it as toilet paper.

Sometimes i really like the way Billy's mind works...
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

Woah haha, what? I forgot this until I saw the thread title. I no play games N-e moar.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information