Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I shop online for my video games

4 33.33%
  • I shop online for my movies

5 41.67%
  • I will use the store to buy my video games and/or movies

5 41.67%
  • I shop online to buy video games/movies but where I shop isn't represented (list in thread)

0 0%
  • I don't shop online to buy video games/movies, I won't use the store

5 41.67%
  • I don't shop online to buy video games/movies, but I will now & use the store.

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many of you plan on using the store?

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Re: How many of you plan on using the store?

Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan View Post
    What's my incentive?
    I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

Nope, I don't trust you.

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Alright, well there obviously are no incentives other than the fact it is the exact same thing as buying stuff from Amazon, Ebay, or Half.com. There is no extra charge or anything it just links you to the respective sites. It's $10 a month to keep this place running, and $80 a year for the vBulletin license, unfortunately we have not been able to do all of the things we want because the license ran out and i'm short on money. I wouldn't want to ask you guys to donate so I put up adsense, that doesn't really work for a small community because it factors in the people that are clicking the ads, if they are the same the payback lowers significantly, I'm lucky to get 20 cents per click, maybe $1 a week with that. So i figured an affiliate program with the sites you guys already buy movies/games/books online from would work better since we are a small community.
    So no, there is no incentive, but there is also literally nothing to lose and only puts a litle money to a site you use everyday-

That being said, i never really buy things online so I can understand if there are people like me. But if you already use Amazon, Ebay, Half, to purchase things, what's the point of not clicking the link?

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

*cough* *cough* *couAMAZON.CA PLZgh*

oh excuse me.

lol spider, i have been busy and ignoring you at the same time. I would have to register another account with amazon...a CANADIAN accnt. I have to read the terms of use to make sure I can do that but I will soon! I thank you for your persistence to support the site!! (A quicker solution may be moving to America)

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal Player View Post
    lol spider, i have been busy and ignoring you at the same time. I would have to register another account with amazon...a CANADIAN accnt. I have to read the terms of use to make sure I can do that but I will soon! I thank you for your persistence to support the site!! (A quicker solution may be moving to America)
    Oh ok dude. I didnt know you had to register with them.

Oh and I tried moving to America...I was there for 2 years....didnt work out too well. Thanks...I'll stick with Canada for now.

yeah, it's probably no problem though

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar

So there is an incentive, to support the site. No?

If I buy a bunch of stuff on Amazon, do you get money that goes toward financing this site?

So there is an incentive, to support the site. No?

If I buy a bunch of stuff on Amazon, do you get money that goes toward financing this site?
    yup sorry i misunderstood you. I thought you meant more of an incentive that goes to you

edit: although, i guess maybe it eventually does! in the form of upgrading the site, if we ever get to the $80 mark

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

Nope, I don't trust you.

He asn't even played Live with you and he already knows.
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal Player View Post
    yup sorry i misunderstood you. I thought you meant more of an incentive that goes to you

edit: although, i guess maybe it eventually does! in the form of upgrading the site, if we ever get to the $80 mark
    Of course it does, I post here.

But if we get to $80 I expect a patch that disallows blacks, gays and Koreans.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray427 View Post
    I don't trust you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray427 View Post
    Once i get my 360 back we gotta play Live again

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

I don't trust you either.

Kick rocks.
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

i collect halo figurines and they have lots of them!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information