+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support Multiconsole: Buy Your Games/Movies/Books Online!

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Support Multiconsole: Buy Your Games/Movies/Books Online!

As you know Outsider and I have been working on the site for the past few weeks. It would help us a lot if we could renew the vBulleten license. The adsense ads havn't been really working lately (I believe they updated their code and it knows if the same people are clicking, eventually lowering the click value to either nothing or a couple cents). So I decided to go elsewhere. I know a lot of you buy your games online. Let me know where you buy them from and I can become an affiliate of that website. So when you go to buy another game, controller, console, to support MC you would click the link or search for the item on the front page which will redirect you to Gamestop...etc... It somehow tracks you came from this site so only do this when you are ready to buy a game. I don't think clicking the link and buying it the next day would work.

I'm experimenting with some implimentations of this today, also let me know where you buy your video games online and I will apply to become affiliates with that retailer. Thanks Guys.

updates:

Multiconsole Store (Amazon, Half.com, Ebay)

Re: Support Multiconsole: Buy Your Games Online!

It's also good to mention that the cost to buy something doesn't change. Just that some of that money ends up going back into these forums.
    Worldleaders choose worldleaders, redefine the enemy
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    - Albert Einstein

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar

half.com is where I get all my games online.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Outsider suggested Amazon which works really well in terms of appearance, a lot better than Gamestop. Here is the link to the store
    As outsider said, the cost for all of the items there is the same as what they are on Amazon.com. In fact when you go to checkout you will be linked to their site, all the info is coming from their site and embedded into our site until you go to checkout, which will navigate you away from ours. Right now I included video games, movies, and books in the catagories. I will continue to look into other affiliate programs and ways to impliment them into the site nicely. Any suggestions are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeness View Post
    ok looking into that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeness View Post
    Ok, I'm now an affiliate of Half.com and a link is now on the Multiconsole Store page.

Re: Support Multiconsole: Buy Your Games/Movies/Books Online!

added Ebay US, ebay CA, ebay AU, ebay UK

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Unreal....it is possible to add Amazon.ca?

I dont use Amazon.com since I am in Canada.

Turning to the Darkside Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23 is a God Roguesqd23's Avatar

since some of us still buy music(ray still buys 45's) you could add music to the list.
    "The Voice of the People"
    People's Liberation Army of Coloberta/Infraction Faction
    Originally Posted by Stingray427
    "We the when your house is on fire you to call THEM!!!"
    "Feel the Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme, Get on up, It's Bobsled time"

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

You think we can read? LOLOLOLLLLOZLOLLLOLLZZZZOLZOLLLOLOLOLZz
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information