+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game and Movie reviews needed!

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Game and Movie reviews needed!

As you can see the site has been changing. Among those changes the portal is back up, and on the portal the two latest reviews can be seen. Reviews help the site because they provide quality content which will cause google to rank us higher, or perhaps other sites to link to us. If you have any spare time, writing a review would be appreciated. It should be around the length of what I posted(or longer). Thanks guys.

Format:
    When you write a review it will be automatically updated on to the portal. It looks nicer if you find an image you want to use of the game or movie you are reviewing, and put it before your review. Try to make sure it's not too big, but you can judge it after you post it by looking at the portal, and editing the size of the image after that - it will automatically pick up on your edits.

Inquisitor fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula's Avatar

Re: Game and Movie reviews needed!

You could put my Iron Man thread in the reviews bit

http://www.multiconsole.com/forums/s...highlight=Iron
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. It has a vampire and an explosion!

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

Re: Game and Movie reviews needed!

it's a little short but I left it in the reviews section. But only the latest reviews get automatically updated on to the portal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information