+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Le Chat (link inside)

Le Chat (link inside)

http://www.multiconsole.com/forums/chat/flashchat.php

I don't think you actually need to make a password or anything to login.

It should log you in with your multiconsole.com details and you can now find a link in the quick links bar if using the default skin.
    Last edited by outsider; 05-18-2008 at 08:01 AM.
    Worldleaders choose worldleaders, redefine the enemy
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    - Albert Einstein

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar

Re: Le Chat (link inside)

We should go about setting a time for people to aim for to chat. Im glad we got one again. :)

fucking modzis complained to msn about our chatroom back in the day. such bullshit. It was awesome when we put hidden links all over our posts to le chat because they banned us from linking to it.

Anyways, as I was saying, a time. and day of the wekk. or days of the week..

the most important thing is people who have a limited schedule but want to chat. people who might have a more flexible shedule can work around it. I remember before at first it was hard to get people to go much but as people start knowing when people are likely to be on, and it kinda becomes a habit more people were there more often.
    One day I will marry you.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

I remember when I had the free time to spend entire evenings in le chat...

"doesn't know Jackshit" Of Hearts Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player is a God Unreal Player's Avatar

[multiconsole]: Unreal Player has entered at 12:59 am
    [multiconsole]: Armed has left at 12:59 am

Inquisitor fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula's Avatar

Awesome, this one isn't blocked by my work either
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. It has a vampire and an explosion!

Reg mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness mulattoman is followed by a trail of whiteness

viva le chat

and the tank where billy was raped by skye

updated
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar

It says I cant log in because Im not a administrator.
    One day I will marry you.

um... try again?
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

if you get on aim I can better troubleshoot
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Think I figured it out. Let me know if it worked?
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

BillyBobRedneck, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

did you try clicking on the link at the top of this thread or the link in quicklinks?
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

top of thread

im on the default skin and dont even see it in quick links

try again? that link was missing part of it, my fault there.

Earlier it also disallowed one of the usergroups that most everyone is in.

Halo was in it earlier though.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

If you are in the trivia room you can type 'generaltrivia' or 'wordplay' to start a game.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar

Cool outsider. Thanks guys for all the stuff you've been doing.

Yeah. Any ideas you have post them up. We'll do em if we can.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobRedneck View Post
    I remember when I had the free time to spend entire evenings in le chat...
    same
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal Player View Post
    [multiconsole]: Unreal Player has entered at 12:59 am
    [multiconsole]: Armed has left at 12:59 am

Change your deoderant.
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information