+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Chronicles of Narnia" in 5 seconds

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar

"Chronicles of Narnia" in 5 seconds

Holy shit that made me bust up. And if you dont like it, youve only wasted 30 seconds or so of your life. so deal with it yo.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=d12_-HIkw1E"]YouTube - Narnia in 5 Seconds[/ame]

From this person: http://youtube.com/FiveSecondMovies
    One day I will marry you.

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Re: "Chronicles of Narnia" in 5 seconds

Some of the other videos are real funny!

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar

I liked it because what aslan said was true. and it was out of context of the movie, while almost all of the other videos I saw werent.

Brad. iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp is a God iaacp's Avatar

Well, Aslan is Jesus in the world of Narnia. I don't think I understand the humor in this? Not trying to be a debbie downer or anything, I just really dont get it
    -Brad

Suf Jan Stevens and I, best bros for all eternity.

J U N E 1 9 , 2 0 1 1

Im not really sure why I find it so funny. I know that aslan is jesus, which is what made it funny to me.

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...

Fuck you! I'm old, I don't have 30 seconds to waste.
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information