+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Office Season 3 DVD comes out in 50 minutes

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar

The Office Season 3 DVD comes out in 50 minutes

Tomarrow will be a great day.

Cool Cool Cool

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar
    im pretty hyped.
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    Yep, I just watched seasons 1 & 2 in anticipation for this.

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar
    I don't consider The Office seasons worth a buy. I'll just watch them when they're on tv. I used to consider getting them, but I've since figured out which shows not to buy because I'll end up not even watching them. Except for Seinfeld, 30 minute shows (or less) generally aren't worth it.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar
    either of you get the Target "Nifty Gifty" edition with bonus Paley fest footage and Gay Witch Hunt script? I did and it is Nifty.
    Last edited by HaloGuardian; 09-05-2007 at 12:04 AM.

Cool Cool Cool

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    i haven't bought it yet, next couple of days.

*spank* :D chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C is a God chimpan C's Avatar
    I just bought it. Gonna be sweeeet.

I finished watching Disc 1 which has the first 7 episodes.

Cool Cool Cool

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HaloGuardian View Post
    either of you get the Target "Nifty Gifty" edition with bonus Paley fest footage and Gay Witch Hunt script? I did and it is Nifty.

im canadian.

crycrycry
    diediedie
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

The paley fest footage was only 20 minutes and meh. The script is cool though.

Cool Cool Cool

Filled With Fun Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL's Avatar
    Went to Best Buy the other day looking for the set, and they wanted $32.99. WTF?! I have half of the Third Season on my hard drive, in High def Xvid format no less, and NBC wants to charge almost forty bucks with tax for a crummy 480p rip? Fuck these turd burglars, I'll buy it used in two months at The Great Escape for $15. Or maybe just torrent it now for free.

Meh.
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Awesomeness Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness is a God Dudeness's Avatar
    $30-40 is the going rate for TV show dvds. I waited a long time for Boston Legal to go on sale somewhere in at least the 20's.

Pizza: All 4 food groups.

"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one." Rush Limbaugh

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar
    yep i only pick up seinfeld whenever best buy or circuit city is running one of their $20 sales. i refuse to buy shows that air on tv for free for anything more than $25.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information