+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bush picks anti-abortion advocate to lead family planning organization

Dun make me cut joo! GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan is a God GoodCitizenDan's Avatar

Bush picks anti-abortion advocate to lead family planning organization

The Bush administration, to the consternation of its critics, has picked the medical director of an organization that opposes premarital sex, contraception and abortion to lead the office that oversees federally funded teen pregnancy, family planning and abstinence programs
    I'm no expert, but wouldn't any family planning organization essentially be required to support contracteption? I mean, everybody has their own views on abortion, but contraception? There seems to be a serious conflict of interests here...

source: http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html
    "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. "
    -Mohandas Gandhi

Senior Member PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER's Avatar
    Abort Mission!
    POOP!

Reg cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodCitizenDan View Post
    I'm no expert, but wouldn't any family planning organization essentially be required to support contracteption? I mean, everybody has their own views on abortion, but contraception? There seems to be a serious conflict of interests here...
    source: http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/....ap/index.html
    i would tend to agree with you on this one Dan. The best way to stop so many abortions from happening is contraception.
    GT:cursed74
    LXGJ:Pyrotechnics Officer

Filled With Fun Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL is so great, everyone in the universe is aware Darth LOL's Avatar
    John Bolton, Mike Brown, and now Eric Keroack. It seems like all one has to be to get an appointmant from Bush is to be the absolute worst possible candidate for the job. Who's he going to appoint as surgeon general, Jack Kevorkian?
    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information