+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why isnt my shit working?

Will Work for Beer
    kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreal Player
    are a lot of people having this problem? post here if you are...outsider also post what i should say to my host...they have only gotten shittier really since they grew. but i'll bitch at them.
    Can we get a ticket number?

Click Start>Settings>Control Panel>Network Connections

Right Click on Local Area Network or whatever item it is you actually use to go online. Click Properties, select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and then click on Properties. In the bottom half select "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and type in 68.87.69.146. That is the DNS server that my router uses and it may well work for you. There are also open DNS servers as well that you may look for that would be better ultimately than a proxy.

If that doesn't work right away follow with this:
    Start>Run>Command
    Type: ipconfig /flushdns
    reboot and try it again.
    Worldleaders choose worldleaders, redefine the enemy
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    - Albert Einstein

Oh and if it doesn't work, go back to the first box and just set it back to how it was.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Trophy son InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT's Avatar
    well, nobody's posted in here in about eight months, so I thought I'd just check in.
    Dream as if you'll never die.
    Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar
    im still on a proxy

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar
    This seems like a strange thread to have stickied.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar
    a whole bunch of us were having problems at the time

my shit works now

Member EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant is so great, everyone in the universe is aware EternallyIgnorant's Avatar
    ex lax ftw.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    Not really strange. This way if anyone has problems they don't have to search for a thread to post them in or risk having someone miss it.

defender of good music djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreal Player View Post
    are a lot of people having this problem? post here if you are...outsider also post what i should say to my host...they have only gotten shittier really since they grew. but i'll bitch at them.
    Dude what's with your character recognition and time out? Pretty soon I'll need a time sensitive number generator for a Kerberos authentication policy for your site. It's just an internet forum site, did you guys get spammed by a bunch of bots or something? I can understand some recognition software but the timeout so soon is pretty annoying. Maybe it's just me and I should start writing my comments on one note instead of here first. Security and fun don't mix well.
    "The energies of the nation... shall be reserved for improvement of the condition of man, not wasted in his destruction."
    --Thomas Jefferson

We were getting spammed a lot. Also only a couple of people have to answer it frequently. I don't think I've had to in a couple of weeks.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    lol, you're on ignore. Twas nice of you to answer though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information