+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why isnt my shit working?

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar

why isnt my shit working?

right now Im posting through a proxy, which sucks because im forced to use imulticonsole which also sucks. I can only connect through a proxy, not through the normal URL in IE nor firefox. I tried deleting my cookies and my temp files, but nada.

so unless I can get this to work, I wont be around because this shit is way too slow for me

Poopy Boners The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator is a God The Turbanator's Avatar
    :'(
    Hulkamania, Brotherrrrr!

The current host seems to go through cycles of bad DNS issues. I've had 'em, Zen's had 'em, you've obviously had them too. Though not all proxies are slow.
    Worldleaders choose worldleaders, redefine the enemy
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems
    "To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself."
    - Albert Einstein

click Start>Run type command, type tracert multiconsole.com

paste results. You may need to right click on the title bar of the command window to select text.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar
    gah it took liek 5 minutes to do, then as soon as it finished it closed on mebut I saw that 15-30 were all "Request timed out"

defender of good music djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz's Avatar
    I don't know, are you constipated?
    "The energies of the nation... shall be reserved for improvement of the condition of man, not wasted in his destruction."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobRedneck
    gah it took liek 5 minutes to do, then as soon as it finished it closed on mebut I saw that 15-30 were all "Request timed out"
    Did you just type tracert into the run box or did you type it into the command prompt?
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

i put it in the run boxill do it in the prompt now

and a note to myself: use www.myproxysurfer.comits much faster

Tracing route to multiconsole.com [63.247.68.87]over a maximum of 30 hops: 1

god fucking damnit, i cant post it right with a prxy

just type out what the last place it is able to reach. Most likely it's a problem you won't be able to fix but that the webhost here should.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

im assuming ATL is atlanta...... DAMN THEEE REAL REDNECKS!!!

I think it's an issue at gnax. I've had stops there before.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

still stuck at gnax.... on a plus note: mozilla+myproxysurfer.com= fairly stressfree foruming

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar
    bomb your isp

Cool Cool Cool

*tries* *goes to gitmo* damn you HG

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar
    hmmmm

Try using 68.87.85.98 as your DNS server.

It probably won't help but you never know.
    - Atari Teenage Riot
    pragmatist

- Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information