+ Reply to Thread

Thread: exorcism of emily rose review(movie)

Zombie Milk rob_rizzle is a n00b rob_rizzle's Avatar

exorcism of emily rose review(movie)

Alright, here is the official rob_rizzle review of emily rose.
    story: Well if you didn't already read the synopsis, i'll sum it up for you. The story is about the death of A 19 year-old girl. The whole story is actually like an episode of Law and order, so it takes place in the courtroom and stories are told. Some people thought it was epilepsy*, but the priest said she was possessed by the devil and he performed an exorcism on her and shit. So if you like this kind of stuff, i reccommend this movie to you. 6/10 story
    Realness: Ok, well the main characters are a priest, a lawyer, and the girl (emily rose). They all did an excellent job in making me buy into this movie, nothing seemed fake, since this was based on a true story, they actually made me feel that these were the real people, not actors. So they acting job was lovely. oh yeah, and the person who played emily rose should get an award for bending her back like that, damn she is flexible. 8/10 acting
    Visuals: This movie wasn't based on special effects. It was just based on a person telling their story. The visuals were great though. The visions that the girl saw looked real. I mean, *SPOILER*when she was in the classroom, and her classmates faces turned to demons, that scared the beans out of me. The movie could have used more visuals though, cause this movie was so plain, and i dozed off in a couple of scenes cause the visuals were mostly set at night, a courtroom, a church, or a house.7/10 visuals <-- im being nice though, since i wasn't really paying attention to the visuals cause a girl had her hand in my pants.
    the scaryness!: This movie loves to use the element of suprise. oOoh does it love to use it. I mean, when you least expect it really. Cause the scene is all happy, then she goes all demonic ( or pmsing, who knows ) on all of her friends out of nowhere. I jumped a couple of times, and alot of people screamed in the theater, and many people had blankets or pillows over their face, cause it really was THAT scary. I talked to some black people after the movie, and they told me they didn't get scared, but i knew they were just bullshitting me. It was scary, book it. 9/10 scaryness!
    overall: Hmmm...Well overall, i say this movie was pretty entertaining. You find out what happens to the girl throughout the movie, you find out what happens to everyone in the end, you get scared, you might not be able to sleep for awhile, and you'll always wonder if this could happen to you ( since this is based on a true story ), so i do reccommend this movie to anyone who likes horror. People who have a weak heart, please don't watch this, i beg you. You'll just have a trip to the ER later. 7/10 Overall
    Quote Originally Posted by Texus_Boy
    LMAO...

Only time He Got some ass was when His hand Ripped through the Toilet Paper.

Spybreak
    I talked to some black people after the movie, and they told me they didn't get scared, but i knew they were just bullshitting me.
    They weren't scared because in all other horror movies, the Black guys always die first.

But ya, great review mate! :drunk:

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar
    *eats mor chikin*

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!
    The Exorcism of Soy Rose

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar
    Spanking of Spider Saad...

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!

Trophy son InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT is a God InitialT's Avatar
    i'm still trying to figure out who brings pillows to a movie theater...
    Dream as if you'll never die.
    Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information