+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multiconsole reviewed

Inquisitor fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula's Avatar

Multiconsole reviewed

When I went to play Multiconsole, I was expecting to play an adventure on an epic scale filled with wise cracking monkeys, killer ninja warriors and a quest to return 'The One Ring' back to the fiery depths from whence it came. Needless to say, I was bitterly dissapointed.

The main objective of the game is to navigate your character through various worlds called 'forums' controlled via the mouse. the loading times were pretty bad, I mean its just words and shit. Then you enter a forum and read threads and write threads ... thats the majority of the gameplay.

Some of the forums inlcluded are Off Topic, General Games Discussion and Politcs. You will meet a variety of different characters in the game, including people such as the enlightening Zenman, the hilarious Spiderbyte, the sensous Ms Thang and the ancient Ray. The characters are well desgined and are quite varied. The A.I. is quite good as you can get a good variety of responses from them, or sometimes they would tell you to shut the fuck up.

The game is quite open giving you a lot of freedom in your interactions, much like the free-roaming world of GTA .... except without the guns, criminal activity and ... well, fun, really. The game contains an unsual amount of character interaction and dialogue, even for an RPG, with the most damage you can do to to your enemies is give them minus rep or cause psychological breakdown.

The game was sort of interesting, even though I wasnt entirely sure of the main objective. I think it was to try and overthrow the evil overlord named Unrealplayer. Either that or get enough posts to get a custom user title.

Graphics: C
    The overall word is pretty plain, though can customize parts of it. The visuals were patchy at best. For example, in the Champagne Room there was some quite nice visuals, while in the Politics Forums there were some ugly graphics.

Sound: F
    Apart from some nice clicking noises, there was no sound. WTF is with that shit. Games are supposed to blow up your eardrums with noise.

Gameplay: C
    The controls were easy enough, but I wouldnt call it fun. Unless RSI is your type of thing

Replay: B-
    Although no two games are ever the same and the opness of the world, talking to people is boring.

Overall: F
    Yea thats right

an F

an F for Freaking awesome!
    And an F for Im going to get Fired for playing this too much
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. It has a vampire and an explosion!

Inquisitor fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula is a God fibula's Avatar
    lol

I didnt think you would put this up Unreal because its so dumb
    This is the best movie I've ever seen. It has a vampire and an explosion!

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    Canada...NOT IN RAY'S BED, HOUSE OR COUNTRY!
    LMAO! awesome!!! +rep!

Dirty Old Man monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker is a God monkeyspanker's Avatar
    I hereby spew gooey rep in your general direction!

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...
    Quote Originally Posted by fibula
    Sound: F
    Apart from some nice clicking noises, there was no sound. WTF is with that shit. Games are supposed to blow up your eardrums with noise.

LOL... I would give you Rep, but i'm evil so Ha Ha Ha Never!!!
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

Spybreak
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspanker

How did I miss seeing this gem? Hahaha Fib, probably your best work yet...+rep

Reg cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74 is a God cursed74's Avatar
    damn that was funny Fib
    +rep
    GT:cursed74
    LXGJ:Pyrotechnics Officer

King of the Internet OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants is a God OddPants's Avatar
    LOL awesome review, fibula

HG HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian is a God HaloGuardian's Avatar
    amazing, bump!

Cool Cool Cool

the penis mightier darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper is a God darkviper's Avatar
    rofl. +rep
    wtf am I listening to?
    Multiconsolezone, bitch!
    GT: Mousekateer076

Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427 is a God Stingray427's Avatar
    Preparing to invade Canada, and Spider's Sister...
    Fib, you still get bonus credit for this one. Its gets funnyer every time I come back

"(Multiconsole is) much like the free-roaming world of GTA .... except without the guns, criminal activity and ... well, fun, really." - Fibula

This is sig worthy
    Yeah, I know!! My daughter took over my GT. Talk shit if you want, but she will kick your ass in Black Ops

I have no title SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte is a God SpiderByte's Avatar
    "You will meet a variety of different characters in the game, including people such as the enlightening Zenman, the hilarious Spiderbyte, the sensous Ms Thang and the ancient Ray. "

HA! The ancient Ray!

Senior Member PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER is a God PAINxKILLER's Avatar
    LOL, I laffed very much...

+repp
    POOP!

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    I have no clue how I fucken missed this. What the hell?

+rep fib.

You are very late...-rep!!!

:)

hmmm...Ive given too much rep.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    I hate you.

but I love you.

p.s...you were late responding to my other late comment. -rep

Old Man Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy is a God Söy's Avatar

Will Work for Beer
    kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal is a God kernal's Avatar
    This threads about a year and half old. Yet this is the first time I've seen it. Interesting.

a yellow man yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54 is a God yellowmadness54's Avatar

Re: Multiconsole reviewed

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspanker View Post

ewe dude that looks like, nvmind

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information