View Poll Results: which next-gen consoles will you get?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • xbox 360 for sure

31 67.39%
  • xbox 360 probably

7 15.22%
  • xbox 360 maybe

4 8.70%
  • ps3 for sure

10 21.74%
  • ps3 probably

6 13.04%
  • ps3 maybe

13 28.26%
  • revolution for sure

10 21.74%
  • revolution probably

4 8.70%
  • revolution maybe

9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what next-gen console(s) do you plan to get?

Finger Cuffs CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZenMan
    Shut up for a second.

You don't get to tell me that.

I loved my PS2, my PSOne, fuck..I loved all my consoles.

God of War is the only game for the PS2 you've ever considered playing, ever?
    I like how you told me to shut up and then asked me a question.
    lol...

Pretty much...GTA for a second. I just waited for the Xbox version.

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CovieKiller
    The PS2 just rocks to a negative degree.
    bahahahah!

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar
    I like how you told me to shut up and then asked me a question.
    lol...

Pretty much...GTA for a second. I just waited for the Xbox version.

lol

Thanks, I'm a jerk.

I figured you could speak my language.

So only two games for the entire life of the system are worthy of your attention?

Hmm. Okay, but I'm utterly confused by this information.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar
    PS2 GTA> Xbox GTA

The Wal-Mart Warrior Jamie2 is a n00b
    The only PS2 game I've ever even considered playing was God of War.
    Which games are you talking about?
    the Ratchet and Clank series, the Jak series, Grand Theft Auto series (most influential of this generation), Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo series, MGS 2/3 (didn't like the games, but that's just because it's not my type of game) ICO, ATV, Kingdom Hearts, FF X, the Onimusha series, SOCOM series, Hot Shots 3/4...

those are just same of the awesome games on the system, there are plenty more. I can count all my favorite xbox games on one hand.

Katie Holmes Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred is a God Gred's Avatar
    Formerly American, Recently Canadianized Werewolf in Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobRedneck
    PS2 GTA> Xbox GTA
    how so?

Finger Cuffs CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller is a God CovieKiller's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie2
    the Ratchet and Clank series, the Jak series, Grand Theft Auto series (most influential of this generation), Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo series, MGS 2/3 (didn't like the games, but that's just because it's not my type of game) ICO, ATV, Kingdom Hearts, FF X, the Onimusha series, SOCOM series, Hot Shots 3/4...

those are just same of the awesome games on the system, there are plenty more. I can count all my favorite xbox games on one hand.

Interesting...thanks for the info.

Analrapist BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck is a God BillyBobRedneck's Avatar
    the control setup is made for the PS2, and while the xbox versions do pwn very much, they just dont feel as right with the xbox controller

i wish theyd just let us change the control setup:(

I'm sleep. TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan is a God TheZenMan's Avatar
    Let's fight.

Fuck you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gred
    how so?
    fingerless hands?
    extra long loading times?

Let's fight.

Fuck you guys.
    *wields green lightsabre*

I like being a guy MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang is a God MsThang's Avatar
    Zen's a sith.

*fights*

oh?

wate.

*pulls scarf off neck*
    *waves it*

now you go.

*wins*

Shit.

Good game.

defender of good music djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie2
    how was PS2 a dissappointment? it's sold 90 million units and brought us some of the most important games of this generation.
    Sales have nothing to do with quality: The Bee Gees outsold Led Zepplin, Miles Davis, and Neil Young are they better musicians maybe from a selling point but on music theory.......? Ford sells more cars than Lotus and Ferrari, are their cars better? Hardware wise and graphics wise Xbox not only was much better it also had the backing of a warranty for 2 years(after the initial 3 months was over) of only $45 US.

The PS2 was a dissappointment because it's initial release systems literally were crap in a box where you could roll the die whether they continued to work after a few months or not with no warranty extended offered by Sony over 3 months. So was Xbox drives to a big extent, but guess what it costs $0 with a warranty to have it fixed and returned to you. If you paid to get one of the initial PS2's fixed you paid about $120 if memory serves to get it back with another 3 month warranty(WTF, what if it broke again?). I got a release system it's connection from the drive to the system board came loose constantly and after fixing it twice myself then buying a new drive and having that break I gave up on it and PS2. Xbox and Nintendo both offered warranties directly in their packaging. The games were good for PS2(although a tad too many sequels for my personal taste), the system sucked until later competition made them change their ways and you had to pay for every add on except for the controller of the DVD.

Well shit.

I like them all.

defender of good music djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz Is Darth Vader djangojazz's Avatar
    Well shit.

I like them all.
    Exactly, it's just fanatical fanboyism to say that one system had the most important games or was the most important. Especially since developers of the same type would design games for all systems. I didn't particularly like Nintendo's selection, but that's just my opinion, but I loved Metroid Prime as I said earlier. I had something against Sony's ability of production and quality control but their games were fine in my eyes.

I agree.

If you have a favorite, you gave it way too much thought.

Shit's fun. Play it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information